Tuesday, July 28, 2009

KP is not for Kim Possible


My name is Kelly Pierce but my friends call me KP. I'm going to be a senior in a small, spoiled rich town in Fairfield County Connecticut. I play varsity tennis on a team that is 44-0... yes, we're that good. I have two huge dogs but I'm obsessed with horses. My dream is to move to the U.K. and get a horse... and an Audi R8 or Aston Martin... doesnt matter which. I listen to a mix of stuff: Radiohead, Family Force 5, Pendulum (techno), Muse, Nirvana, Silverchair(australian band). Look up Silverchair if you havent heard of them. They were popular in the 90's and huge in Australia still. If you like rock, alternative, or even grundge you'll like Silverchair.

song in my head of the day: "My Black Son" by Peter Griffin
WARNING: This song WILL get in your head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Usiw-RrHTw

No comments:

Post a Comment